Our membership form for 2015-16 will be available soon!
We accept new members throughout the academic year. USC ASCE members are strongly encouraged to also become national ASCE members (free for students). You are required to be a national member to attend any events or conferences (such as PSWC) with our chapter. National ASCE memberships must be renewed on an annual basis. Make sure your membership is current!
National Membership Instructions
You will need an active national membership number to attend most professional events as well as conferences like PSWC. If you give us your number on your membership form, we won’t have to ask for it again this year. To create/find a number:
- If you’re a returning member, log in here.
- Click on “Edit Personal Information”, which takes you to your actual profile.
- Go to the “Memberships” tab.
- Under “Membership Details”, your membership ID and status are displayed. If your status is not “active”, please go to the new member link and re-fill out that form (it should pull in all of your existing details after the first step). Note that this will change your membership number if there was one listed.
- If new member, go here.
- Be sure to select “student” membership when filling out the application, and pick one of the institutes that relates to your emphasis. The national membership is free for students.
- Once the application is complete, make sure you’re logged in, and go through the “returning member” steps to find your ID number.
Join Our Mailing List!
You can sign up for our general mailing list below. We send weekly newsletters and occasionally other reminders in between.
Subscribe to our Calendars
Please visit the calendar page to view/subscribe to our calendars. This is the easiest way to keep track of all of our exciting events.
Like Us on Facebook
We post regular updates and reminders on our facebook page, please like it!
- USC General Shop Safety Orientation – you will not be allowed to work on USC ASCE projects in the lab without filling out this form.
- USC General Liability Form – you will not be allowed to work on USC ASCE projects in the lab or attend events off campus without filling out this form.
- USC ASCE Reimbursement Form
- EBoard Internal P2, which contains all of our other resources.